Moth Finger Puppets
To make this craft, you will need:
- Moth finger puppet printable template, copied onto thin card
- Colouring materials
- Colour in the two moths. As moths have symmetry on their wings, we recommend using the same colours on each wing so that they reflect each other.
- Cut out the moths as well as each moth's finger loop and proboscis (tongue).
- Glue one finger loop horizontally to the back of your first moth, then do the same for your second moth. Only glue down the ends of the loop so you can slip your finger through.
- Take a proboscis and curl the end of it with a pencil before gluing it under the head of your first moth. Repeat for your second moth.